This legal notice includes the general conditions governing access to and use of the Website, www.galeriasmadrid.es .
In compliance with Article 10 34 Act / 2002 of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below the identifying details of the company.
Name: ALMACENES ARIAS SL
Nif / Cif: B-41027517
Registered Office: C / PUENTE Y PELLÓN, 22-41004 SEVILLA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercantile registration data: Seville Mercantile Registry, 1.556 volume, 148 folio, sheet SE-8.130, 1ª registration.
The access and use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the moment in which the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply in some of the specific services of the website .
The user accepts that access to this website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility.
Users access the website freely and free of charge, although ALMACENES ARIAS SL reserves the right to limit their access to certain content or services, requiring the registration of their data prior to access.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, services and conditions required to use them when deemed appropriate or in order to adapt to legislative changes and future technologies. These modifications will be valid from its publication on the website.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL reserves the right to interrupt access to this website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure, or any other cause. Such interruption may be temporary or definitive, in which case this circumstance will be communicated to the users, who may suffer the loss, if applicable, of the information stored in the different services, without giving rise to any compensation.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of the 34 / 2002 Law on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to CUSTOMERS in the name of the company will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that it aims to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and the company's name, as well as the performance of the tasks. of information, training and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL holds the ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights over this Internet portal are legally reserved, so access to it or its use, by the user, should not be considered, in any way, as the granting of any license for use or right over any asset.
Users of the website may only make private, personal or professional use of the contents of this website. It is absolutely prohibited, the use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes.
You can not perform acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website without the prior written consent of ALMACENES ARIAS SL
It is forbidden the reproduction of the contents of the website, unless it is legally permitted and the origin is cited or, failing that, the contrary is authorized in writing. In those cases in which the necessary prior written authorization is produced, said authorization will replace the aforementioned general prohibition and will clearly mention possible restrictions of use.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
LIABILITY EXEMPTION CLAUSE
The contents included in the website have been prepared at all times in good faith for the purpose of providing information to users, so ALMACENES ARIAS SL assumes no responsibility for the integrity or accuracy of the aforementioned information nor guarantees the accuracy or updating of the information that can be obtained from it, which may be modified without prior notice. Neither is responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL is not responsible for the misuse that users may make of the website.
- Responsibility for the operation of the website. ALMACENES ARIAS SL will try to reduce to the minimum the problems caused by errors of a technical nature, being able to proceed to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of the web site to carry out operations of maintenance, improvement or repair of the same ones, without causing any compensation to the user for these concepts. It is noted that some information contained on this website may have been created or collected in files or formats not exempt from errors, so it can not be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to the damages that may be caused to the user as a result of the consultation of this web page, or of those other external objects of resending.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL will not be liable in case of interruptions of the service, or malfunction of the same that have their origin in cases of fortuitous event, force majeure or other causes beyond their control.
- Liability for the use of links: ALMACENES ARIAS SL does not assume any liability arising from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it, or any other mention of content external to this site. In the event that ALMACENES ARIAS SL finds by any means the illegality of the website, or that damages property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, the company will delete or disable the link.
The presence of other links on the website has a merely informative purpose, not constituting in any case an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination website, and in no case does it imply support for the persons or entities that are the authors of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
In this way ALMACENES ARIAS SL is not responsible for the content and availability of the web sites to which it links off its page, for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or for the use of any content, product or service available in the websites to which the links are directed.
The visit of the website ALMACENES ARIAS SL does not imply that the user must provide any information regarding their identity, not being able to be associated to a specific user by the company. In the event that personal data is provided, these data will be collected and used in accordance with the limitations and rights set forth in the aforementioned data protection standard.
Users who provide personal data consent in a clear, accurate and unambiguous these conditions.
- Data Collect. The collection of personal data will be made only and exclusively through the forms published on the web and emails that users can send to ALMACENES ARIAS SL, which will be included in an automated file. The files owned by ALMACENES ARIAS SL are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which may be accessed by the user or visitor to check the status of those.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL will keep your data once the relationship with the user is completed in order to fulfill the necessary legal obligations. In turn, proceed to cancel the data collected when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Security of the information. ALMACENES ARIAS SL has developed all the technical and organizational systems and measures within its reach, provided for in the regulations for the protection of personal data to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided. by the user or visitor. However, the user or visitor must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- Confidentiality and professional secrecy. The private communications that could occur between the personnel of ALMACENES ARIAS SL and the users or visitors will be considered as confidential. Access to this information is restricted by technological tools and by strict internal controls.
- Links to other websites. This website may contain links or links to other sites. It is reported that ALMACENES ARIAS SL has no control whatsoever, nor does it hold any responsibility for the policies or data protection measures of other websites.
- User rights. The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided, the rights recognized by the Organic Law 15 / 1999, of 13 of December, of Protection of Personal Data and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if relevant. The rights of cancellation, opposition and revocation of the consent for the transfer may be exercised by the user, and if applicable, by his / her representative, by means of a request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI, to the address of the seat of ALMACENES ARIAS SL above indicated.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL informs that the personal data collected, when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected, will be canceled as established by the regulations for the protection of personal data.
CLAUSE FOR FORMS
In the event that ALMACENES ARIAS SL has forms, the identification of the user is complete, since it is the user himself who, voluntarily, enters his data in our forms.
The information provided by the user will be used by ALMACENES ARIAS SL exclusively for the purposes that are reported in each case.
Each of our forms includes a specific privacy clause through which the user will voluntarily consent to the automated processing of the data provided.
ALMACENES ARIAS SL will be the entity responsible for the file generated with the personal data provided by the users of its website in the forms. In accordance with the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of December of Protection of Personal Data, ALMACENES ARIAS SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The personal data collected will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent.
The user that appears in our databases may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI, to the address of ALMACENES ARIAS SL above indicated.
Cookies are small chunks of information stored in the browser being used by each user, that allow servers to remember certain information that it may need on subsequent occasions. This information allows the system to identify you as a specific user, save your personal settings, and keep track of technical information such as the number of visits or specific pages visited. Users that do not want to receive cookies or who would like to be notified before they are stored in their computers, can configure their browsers accordingly.
- Cookies Concept
The cookies we use do not store any type of personal information, nor any type of information based on which you may be identified. These cookies allow us to offer you a better service. Some of them are strictly necessary for the proper running of the page, while other cookies allow to improve performance and your user experience.
They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, and to track the progress and number of entries.
- Types of Cookies:
2.1. Types of Existing Cookies:
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, according to the time they remain activated in the terminal equipment and according to its purpose.
The main obligation for companies or service providers in the information society or the internet, through means such as web pages, platforms or computer applications is established by art. 22.2 of the LSSI which states:
"Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided Clear and complete information on their use, In particular, on the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of 13 of December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Likewise, the cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI;
- Only allow communication between the user's computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In this sense, cookies that would be exempt from the obligations set forth in art. 22.2 with the following purposes;
- User input cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies. (Erroneous and repeated connection attempts).
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User Interface Customization Cookies.
- Cookies of complement to exchange social contents.
These cookies are excluded from the scope of art. 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on its use. On the contrary, it would be necessary to inform and obtain the consent for the installation and use of any other type of cookies, both first and third, session or persistent, being subject to the scope of article 22.2 of the LSSI, on Which will be useful the guidelines of this document.
The cookies according to the entity that manages them, can be;
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Cookies according to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish;
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies according to their purpose, can be:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service based on criteria Such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
2.2 Types of Cookies used on the Web
This web owned by ALMACENES ARIAS SL, uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The website of ALMACENES ARIAS may use third-party services that, on behalf of ALMACENES ARIAS, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other services of Internet.
- Information about legal obligations in the use of the Cookies.
The legal obligations imposed by the regulations are two: the duty of information and obtaining consent.
In the first place, it is necessary to identify the cookies that are being installed or being used, analyzing whether they are own or third-party cookies, session or permanent and, specifying their function to be able to decide whether or not they are within the scope of application of the article 22.2
The second section of article 22 of the LSSI states that users should be provided Clear and comprehensive information on the use of data storage and retrieval devices And in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of 13 of December, on the protection of personal data.
Therefore, the information on cookies provided at the time of Requesting consent must be sufficiently complete to allow users to understand the purpose for which they were installed And know the uses that will be given to them.
Mandatory information may be provided through multiple systems. As will be seen later, generally, these means will not only provide the necessary information, but also the consent of the user may be requested for the installation of the devices. Among the most common methods are;
- The provision of the information through a header bar or in the footer, sufficiently visible.
Likewise, information must be provided on how to deactivate or remove the cookies set forth through the functionality provided by the publisher, as well as the form of revocation of the consent already provided.
- Browser settings
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy settings available on the site. The Holder recommends that its users consult the help of your browser or access the help pages of the main browsers:
If the user wishes to ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact the Holder through the following address: email@example.com indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".